Myths and misinformation are all too common in the world of credit scoring.
Unfortunately most myths seem to gain popularity and find their way into the beliefs of the public. Some are common…some are a less well-known.
There are 5 common credit scoring myths that hardly anyone seems to understand. http://ow.ly/3nIl2M
Filed under: Carlisle Mitchell, Carlisle Mitchell Insider Tips for Investors, Real Estate Investors, Investment Properties
- Follow Carlisle Mitchell – Insider Tips for Real Estate Investors on WordPress.com
- Inside Schwab’s Plan to Grow It’s Austin Empire
- Austin Business Leaders Raise $50 Million to Build New Hospital
- The economic impact of Baltimore riots
- In Baltimore, riots appear where urban renewal didn’t
- The Fastest-Moving Housing Markets
- Survey says: ‘Yes, we can retire’
- 88,000 apply to get in this ‘poor door’
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets